Why should we have a K-Kids club in our school?
Benefits to students
- A global network for good.
- Opportunities to make a positive impact in the world.
- Lasting friendships with others who are passionate about service.
- Leadership skills to last a lifetime.
- Access to a family of clubs available for all age groups.
- Participation in district and international educational events.
- Training in public relations, strategic thinking, public speaking and organizational skills.
- Access to grant funding for local service projects.
- A deeper connection to school and community.
Benefits to school and community
- Kiwanis members’ commitment to students’ development.
- High-quality youth protection training and background checks for volunteers.
- Advisor support, including online resources and training.
- Liability insurance for sponsored club activities.
- Monthly meeting kits and ready-made resources for club officer training.
- Potential financial and volunteer resources for the school via sponsoring Kiwanis club.
- Education for members in Youth Protection through our Culture of Care and mental health resources from Erika’s Lighthouse.
- Connection and community during a time of pandemic.
- Innovative leadership development programs for members and advisors:
For more information, contact .
Back to school. Back to service.