Terrific Kids > Lead > Key Club
Co-sponsor a Terrific Kids program
Elementary students look up to high school students. The time you spend working with Terrific Kids participants will make a huge impact on them. You’re helping elementary students learn important life skills known as developmental assets. The more developmental assets a child attains, the less likely he is to engage in risky behavior and the more likely he is to succeed.
Here's how to get started.
About Terrific Kids
Start a program
Terrific Kids PowerPoint presentation
Thought provoking activities
- Read character-focused books and lead discussion.
- Host a movie night to recognize participants.
- Organize a character-building poster campaign.
- Teach a “how to set goals” class to elementary students.
- Help students reflect by keeping a Terrific Kids journall.
Other fun activities
SMART goal worksheet
Self esteem game